DashAgg Aricco from Alumasc Facades by K Rend is an A2 fire-rated rendered rainscreen system that is suitable for timber-framed buildings up to 18 m in height. The ventilated cavity ensures that the timber substrate is kept dry in accordance with TRADA recommendations. The polymer-modified Alumasc Facades by K Rend Dashing Render (MR S7) is available in a range of colours and has a proven track record stretching back over 20 years. A range of stone dash colours are available to provide the building with an attractive and low maintenance facade.
Key Performance Criteria
- Fire performance: A2-s1,d0
- Vapour permeability of the system allows the building to breath and prevents interstitial condensation
- BBA Certificate 15/5211
- The standard range of base and accent stone colours is:
- White base with choice of Polar White, Black & White or Red & White accent
- Cream base with choice of Champagne, Derbyshire Spar or Ashton Cream accent
- Other colours available upon request
- Alumasc Facades by K Rend Dashing Renders are also supplied in a range of colours, including white, cream, and grey.
- Suitable for use in new build projects
- Ideal for timber or steel framed construction, including SIPS panels
- Compatible with offsite / modular construction techniques
- Suitable for buildings less than 18m in height