The DashAgg Lite system has historically been used in refurbishment schemes, particularly those that involve large-scale social housing schemes. The lightweight Grey EPS insulation board is used in conjunction with the polymer-modified Alumasc Dashing Render (MR S7) – available in a range of colours. MR S7 was developed by Alumasc specifically for application onto insulation and has a proven track record stretching back over 20 years. A range of pebble dash colours are available to provide the building with a clean and modern appearance.
Key Performance Criteria:
- Fire performance: Class 0 spread of flame
- Thermal performance: Typical U Values are:
- 90 mm Lite insulation ~ 0.30 W/m2K
- 120 mm Lite insulation ~ 0.25 W/m2K
- 160 mm Lite insulation ~ 0.19 W/m2K
- BBA Certificate 93/2914 PS1
- The standard range of base and accent stone colours is:
- White base with choice of Polar White, Black & White or Red & White accent
- Cream base with choice of Champagne, Derbyshire Spar or Ashton Cream accent
- Other colours available upon request
- Alumasc Dashing Renders are also supplied in a range of colours, including white, cream, and grey.
- Masonry substrates
- New build or refurbishment projects
- Low-rise properties (<18 m) only.