The DashAgg Pro system is typically used to refurbish existing masonry facades. The non-combustible Alumasc Facades by K Rend Pro mineral wool insulation slab is used in conjunction with the polymer-modified Alumasc Facades by K Rend Dashing Render (MR S7) – available in a range of colours. MR S7 was developed by Alumasc Facades by K Rend specifically for application onto insulation and has a proven track record stretching back over 20 years. A range of stone dash colours are available to provide the building with a clean and modern appearance.
Key Performance Criteria:
- Fire performance: Class 0 spread of flame and full-scale fire test to BR135
- Thermal performance: Typical U Values are:
- 100 mm Pro insulation ~ 0.30 W/m2K
- 120 mm Pro insulation ~ 0.26 W/m2K
- 170 mm Pro insulation ~ 0.19 W/m2K
- Acoustic performance: Weighted sound reduction index of c. 5 – 8 dB
- BBA Certificate 93/2914 PS4
- The standard range of base and accent stone colours is:
- White base with choice of Polar White, Black & White or Red & White accent
- Cream base with choice of Champagne, Derbyshire Spar or Ashton Cream accent
- Other colours available upon request
- Alumasc Facades by K Rend Dashing Renders are also supplied in a range of colours, including white, cream, and grey.
- Masonry substrates
- New build or refurbishment projects
- Low- and high-rise properties in accordance with Alumasc’s High Rise Policy.