The DashAgg Supa system combines the most thermally-efficient insulation board – Alumasc Supa phenolic insulation – with the polymer-modified Alumasc Dashing Render (MR S7). The MR S7 formulation was developed by Alumasc specifically for application onto insulation and have a proven track record stretching back over 20 years. A range of stone dash colours – applied over the coloured Alumasc Dashing Render – are available to provide the building with a clean and modern appearance.
Key Performance Criteria:
- Fire performance: Class 0 spread of flame
- Thermal performance: Typical U Values are:
- 60 mm Supa insulation ~ 0.28 – 0.30 W/m2K
- 90 mm Supa insulation ~ 0.20 – 0.21 W/m2K
- BBA Certificate 93/2914 PS3
- The standard range of base and accent stone colours is:
- White base with choice of Polar White, Black & White or Red & White accent
- Cream base with choice of Champagne, Derbyshire Spar or Ashton Cream accent
- Other colours available upon request
- Alumasc Dashing Renders are also supplied in a range of colours, including white, cream, and grey.
- Masonry substrates
- New build or refurbishment projects
- Low- and high-rise properties in accordance with Alumasc’s High Rise Policy
- Suitable for use above 18 m without the need for additional fire breaks.