Poly-kote Lite exterior cladding system is generally specified because of the economic and lightweight way in which the insulation achieves the required thermal performance on low-rise buildings (i.e. buildings less than 18 m in height) in both new build and refurbishment applications. Poly-kote is a high performance polymer-modified 2 coat masonry paint that can be roller-, brush- or spray-applied onto the Alumasc Facades by K Rend Polymer Render.
Key Performance Criteria:
- Fire performance: B-s1,d0
- Thermal performance: Typical U Values are:
- 90 mm Lite insulation ~ 0.30 W/m2K
- 120 mm Lite insulation ~ 0.25 W/m2K
- 160 mm Lite insulation ~ 0.19 W/m2K
- BBA Certificate 93/2914 PS1
- Poly-kote masonry paint is available in one of 7 colours as standard
- Smooth and durable finish.
- Watertight finish that is vapour permeable when cured
- Dirt repellent formulation
- Algae resistant and flexible masonry paint
- Masonry substrates
- New build or refurbishment projects
- Low-rise properties (i.e. less than 18 m in height)