Poly-kote Supa is suitable for inclusion in both low- and high-rise specifications. The thermal insulation properties of the Alumasc Supa phenolic insulation board are ideally suited to refurbishment projects due to the lower thickness of the EWI system. Poly-kote is a high performance polymer-modified 2 coat masonry paint that can be roller-, brush- or spray-applied onto the Alumasc Polymer Render.
Key Performance Criteria:
- Fire performance: Class 0 spread of flame
- Thermal performance: Typical U Values are:
- 60 mm Supa insulation ~ 0.28 – 0.30 W/m2K
- 90 mm Supa insulation ~ 0.20 – 0.21 W/m2K
- BBA Certificate 93/2914 PS3
- Poly-kote masonry paint is available in one of 7 colours as standard
- Smooth and durable finish.
- Watertight finish that is vapour permeable when cured
- Dirt repellent formulation
- Algae resistant and flexible masonry paint
- Masonry substrates
- New build or refurbishment projects
- Low- and high-rise properties in accordance with Alumasc’s High Rise Policy