Silkolitt+ Silicone Renders
Silkolitt+ silicone renders provide a lightweight, contemporary finish to building facades, whether used as part of an External Wall Insulation (EWI) system or in render only applications. Silkolitt+ contains high quality silicone binders and mineral aggregates that underpins the strong hydrophobicity and flexibility of the render.
Silkolitt+ is available in a range of colours and textures to provide the desired finish:
- Choice of 8 standard colours, contact us for other options
- UV resistant colour pigments
- Choice of 3 grain sizes – 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm or 3.0 mm – to offer a range of textural finishes
Silkolitt+ is a high performance ready to use silicone based lightweight textured render and offers the following benefits:
- High water and dirt repellency that protects the façade against freeze-thaw failure & fungal growth
- Excellent vapour permeability that allows the building to breath and prevents interstitial condensation
- High tensile adhesion strength that prevents delamination and flaking
- Good flexibility providing resistance against cracking and increasing durability
- Rated as Class 0 for surface spread of flame when used in EWI systems
Used in conjunction with:
- Alumasc Silicone Primer
- Alumasc Façade Protector
1mm – 12.5m2/drum.
1.5mm – 10m2/drum
2mm – 8.3m2/drum
3mm – 6.25m2/drum
1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm or 3mm
|Unit of Supply|
25 kg drum
1mm – 2kg/m2.
1.5mm – 2.5kg/m2
2mm – 3.1kg/m2
3mm – 4kg/m2
Class 0 surface spread of flame.
Reaction to fire class C.
Applied by stainless steel trowel. Textured with a plastic float
Product is ready for use after stirring. A maximum 250ml of clean cold water can be added to aid work-ability.