The system provides a fully ventilated cavity as per TRADA recommendations, keeping the substrate dry and free from moisture. Aricco Ventilated Facade System is BBA Approved and NHBC accepted.
Is suitable for off-site manufacture and where fast-track building programmes are in place.
We advise on all aspects of product selection, project-specific specifications and integration of Alumasc Facades by K Rend systems into any building design. Specific technical advice is available from:
- EWI Specification Managers, regionally based
- Facades Technical Services, office based
- Site Technicians, regionally based
- Technical Design Support
- Detailed site evaluation and site survey reports, cost estimates, colour schemes, CAD drawings and product samples
- Installation, aftercare & warranties
- Specification Support
- Detailed NBS specifications, regulatory advice, safety and product data sheets
- Installation by contractors who’ve been verified and registered through Alumasc Facades by K Rend
The Aricco Ventilated Facade System provides a stylish, fully warranted facade solution for timber & steel frame buildings, with the option of utilising modern off-site manufacture techniques. It is designed to provide a fully ventilated cavity, which keeps the timber substrate moisture-free and is approved for use with acrylic brick slips, silicone render and dashing render. Along with BBA certification, the system is accepted by the NHBC and follows TRADA recommendations. The Alumasc Facades by K Rend Ventilated System has an A2 fire rating and can accommodate a range of cavity depths.
The Aricco Ventilated Facade System can be site installed on a range of offsite manufactured systems or factory-fitted .
Offsite manufacturing (OSM) is the process of taking the construction activity away from site and into a manufacturing environment. The majority of OSM technologies form the ‘building envelope’.
AVS complies with all UK Building Regulations, is BBA approved, NHBC accepted and follows TRADA recommendations for timber-based structures including:
• Closed Panel Timber Frame
• Structural Insulated Panel Systems (SIPS)
• Volumetric Modular Build
• Light Gauge Steel Frame