Continuing Professional Development
1. External Wall Insulation CPD Seminar
The seminar provides an overview of external wall insulation systems, available finishes, key design considerations, regulation compliance and safety standards.
- Methods of Construction
- Insulation, Fixings & Base Coat
- Available Finishes & Detailing Advice
- High Rise & Specialist Solutions
- Technical Support & Warranties
3. EWI on High Rise Buildings CPD Seminar
Includes fire safety and wind loading guidelines.
- Site Survey
- Fixing Pull-Out Tests
- Fire Safety
- Wind Load Calculations
- Detail Drawings
- High Rise Project Specification
- U Value Calculations
- Condensation Risk Analyses
2. Aricco Ventilated System CPD Seminar
How Alumasc’s BBA approved ventilated facade solution meets the requirements and guidelines set out by both the NHBC & TRADA for timber framed construction.
- Aricco Ventilated System Overview
- Features & Benefits
- Available Finishes
- Testing & Approvals
- Project Case Studies
Secondary defence external wall insulation for framed constructions.
- Regulatory requirements
- Third party insurance & approvals
- Performance standards
- Moisture control
- Thermal performance
- Structural integrity
- Fire performance