Alumasc Facades provides a fully comprehensive and seamless package of advice and hands-on management backup on a project by project basis, extending through site installation to warranties and maintenance schedules. Implementation is led by the Alumasc Facades Area Technical Manager appointed to the project and monitored on site by Alumasc’s Site Support Technicians.
Alumasc Façade Systems are installed as a specialist subcontract. Alumasc has a UK network of registered contractors available to price and carry out installation work for all types of new build and refurbishment projects.
Alumasc Registered Contractors:
- Undergo comprehensive training both in-house and on-site, with a register kept of all carded operatives within the company
- Are assessed for competence and suitability on specific project types prior to selection for tendering opportunities
- Are assessed for financial stability prior to any award of registered status
- Are prepared to work beyond their local geographical boundaries where possible, therefore enabling provision of a list of contractors tailored to your individual need
- Are monitored as part of the companies ISO9001:2015 quality management and ISO14001:2015 environmental management systems.
Alumasc ensures that registered contractors receive valuable, hands-on assistance in the application of all of Alumasc products and systems, including refresher training (where required).
For details of the Alumasc registered contractor network please contact us or your local Area Technical Manager directly.